Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hello out there!

Hello!

I’m back on the blog. I use to have a budget blog about 3 years ago that was pretty active, but things just got too hectic for me and I stopped blogging. I’m returning with a new blog that documents my daily life as a parent, friend, family member and human.

My goal is to be able to take full advantage of what life has to offer with the resources that I have, to improve my financial situation, and provide for my son.

My son is 6 years old, who I will refer to as Don. Don has special needs, he received an Autism diagnosis about 3 years ago. My goal for him is to live at his highest potential. I’ve been divorced for almost 2 years now. I will refer to my ex-husband as Luke. Like many divorces, it wasn’t easy in the beginning, but now Luke and I are at a place where we are friends. We have dealt with our individual resentments towards each other, forgave each other for what we perceived as being wronged and moved on. It’s great!

You can call me bleu (short for a longstanding email handle, california bluebunny).

Welcome!
Bleu :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment