Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to all your wonderful dad's out there! My dad played such an important role in my life. He was such an involved father and taught me, standards and values on how a father is suppose to be, work ethic, the importance of an education, the importance of fitness and good health, and how a man is suppose to treat me (he also taught me about money, but I missed the mark on that one-lol) he also has such an incredible sense of humor and always told corny jokes at the dinner table. He taught me how to drive a stick shift and we played sports every Saturday morning. He was always there to support me whether it was a school function or my first heartbreak ~ and he is still there to support me.


I love my dad and I love good dads that take time to be a part of their children's development and upbringing! Enjoy your day fellas, you're the best!

2 comments:

  1. hello there, so good to hear from you. very glad you're blogging, can't wait to read back, catch up with events in your life. curious to read what's been happening both with you and your awesome little guy. more soon, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks M :) glad to be back.

    ReplyDelete