Monday, June 13, 2011

Skimming through: The Courage to be Rich

by Suze Orman. I'm not a huge, Suze fan, but I do have this book and it's been collecting dust. And I definitely have the courage, so I'm striving for some financial freedom.

To be candid, my finances are NOT in the best shape and I'm ready to work them out. I am skimming through Suze's book to see if I can get any more helpful tips. I'm already on a budget, I don't use credit cards (because I don't have any) and I try and do conscience spending.

One thing she said first off was to create some goals. I try to always have goals, but don't really work on achieving them. I created some short term goals which I'm posting on my blog on the sidebar to hold myself accountable. I tried to make them realistic.. we'll see.

Ok, off to the playground/park with DS, round two. We already went this morning--PS... keeping my eyes out for some single dads!

2 comments:

  1. i love #5 on your financial goals list, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! LOL. My in-laws live in Northern Italy, so it would be great for DS to see his cousins again. And I've been wanting to see France for a couple of years now. We'll see! I'm going to work on it.

    ReplyDelete