Sunday, July 3, 2011

Get your sexy on... work out!


I am so proud of myself. So yesterday I ran with my running club (I feel so official now!.. lol) and today I went to the gym and worked it out!!!! Here's what I did (Upper and Lower 3 reps of every exercise--I also so supersets).

~10 minute warm up on step mill (great for the booty)
~Smith Machine Squat (another good butt exercise)
~Barbell dead lifts (can there ever be too many butt exercises?? I don't think so!)
~Barbell bicep curls
~Seated Military Press
~ Tricep dips
~ Sumo squats with dumbbell (ladies, your rear end will be amazing, I promise!)
~ 3 position curtsy squats with middle squat
~ plank for 1 minute

I feel so strong! And the running is helping with the endurance. I also purchased Designer Whey and made a protein smoothie.

1/2 cup of Zero Vitamin Water
1/2 cup of cold water
1 banana
4 strawberries
2 tablespoons of blueberries
1 scoop of strawberry flavored designer whey

It was pretty good!

Tomorrow morning, gonna try and run 5K without walking! in 30 minutes. Then off to celebrate the 4th with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment